To promote, develop and expand volleyball opportunities in the community, and cultivate personal growth through the sport in the Region.
The Puget Sound Region will provide solid support and resources for players, coaches, officials and leaders to improve skills and enhance enjoyment of the game while providing quality playing and tournament experiences for all its members.
In the Puget Sound Region, our staff, board members, officials, club leaders, coaches, players and parents strive to behave ethically, respectfully, professionally and with integrity.
Goals and Values
- Use a wide variety of local media, including the Region website and social media outlets, to promote volleyball and educate the public about volleyball opportunities in our community, including juniors girls and boys, adults, sand and sitting volleyball.
- Promote the expansion of volleyball opportunities into traditionally underserved communities, through partnerships with schools, parks departments and youth organizations.
- Initiate and support the recruitment and training of new coaches and officials.
- Offer improved training and advanced certification opportunities for existing coaches and officials.
- Actively encourage the expansion of public and private facilities available for volleyball, and lobby for volleyball’s equitable share of scheduled training and playing time at existing and future facilities.
There are a number of people who invest their time to facilitate and improve the Puget Sound Region (PSR) of USA Volleyball. These people include:
Be sure to thank these people next time you see them for their passionate support of volleyball in our region!